Join Our Team
We’re hiring! Below are open positions we are working to fill. If you think you’re a good fit, we encourage you to apply.
We appreciate your interest in joining the Lake Cunningham team. However, we do not have any job openings at this time. Please continue to check back for opportunities.
The Campground Host position is for an individual, over the age of 19, who is willing to be an ambassador of Lake Cunningham Campground. The host position operates from a complimentary hosted pad site from May until the end of October when the campground closes. As a Campground Host, you have the opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors at Lake Cunningham while also helping others have a positive camping experience. At Lake Cunningham, we pride ourselves in reinforcing a friendly, helpful, and safe environment and we are looking for a host who will join the Cunningham culture and be an impactful, positive, and friendly person for the camping community.
- Must be 19 years or older
- Must possess a valid motor vehicle operator’s license
- Experience with camping and operating a recreational vehicle
- A personal RV to stay in
- Weekend availability
- Greet campers, answer questions, and make sure they are enjoying their experience
- Assist in operations of the campground which will include checking campers in and out
- Stay up to date with the daily campground schedule and work hand in hand with internal staff
- Help maintain campground areas by picking up litter, cleaning campsites, replenish bathroom supplies and assist in keeping the bathhouse clean
- Enforce campground related rules and contact park staff and other law enforcement personnel about emergencies
- Partake in other projects and assignments based on the park needs and the hosts’ skills and interests
- Enjoys working outdoors, is friendly to campers, and takes pride in their work
- Willingness to have a flexible schedule and be available on weekends
- Prioritizes park and camper safety
- Listens to campers and answers any questions or concerns that may arise